I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Kaylee at Jordan and Arlo have an Adventure
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive and inspiring and bring sunshine intothe lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.
Here are the answers of the questions that I received from Jordan and Arlo have an Adventure
1.How did you get started blogging?
I started my blog, because I needed an outlet. I am a stay at home mom of two beautiful children and I wanted to share my stories and adventures with other people. I have family in Germany and the United states and sometimes I miss family quite a bit. So connecting and sharing my stories lets them be a part of it as well.
2. What are your dreams for your website?
To have returning readers that are interested in my blog posts and that my articles help my readers.
3. If you have one superhero power, what would it be?
Flying. I love to just go and visit other places. This would make it so much easier and cheaper.
4. What is your biggest motivation?
My Family. They show me every day that life is beautiful and if it gets hard they give me the strength to not back down.
5. Before this blog, what did/do you do for a living?
Before this I was/am a stay at home mom. But I loved my work before I decided to stay home with my kids. I worked as an Assistant for a property management company and I loved every minute of it
6. What is your blogging niche?
I am a lifestyle blogger, I love to blog about everything I love and consider interesting. But mainly I blog about Parenting, Minimalism lifestyle and traveling.
7. What do you love to do for fun?
I love to paint, be crafty and travel. This is my way of relaxing and diving into a different world.
8. Have you ever broken a bone?
Knock on wood* Not yet.
9. What is one goal you have for this week?
I would love to grow my email list.
10. What is one thing on your bucket list?
I would love to go to my dream location; Singapore.
11. In one sentence, who are you?
I am a kind and caring friend for life, if you will let me.
My nominees are:
1. Lila Josh Taylor roadschoolrookie.wordpress.com
2. Shalini Menezes https://think-right-feel-light.com/
3. Sarah Elizabeth sarahemills.weebly.com
4. Misao Chang www.lovemimi.co
5. Miriam Cheety www.miriamcheety.wordpress.com
6. Hayley Beth Malsom Www.lovehayleybeth.blogspot.co.uk
7. Shawn Bethea Chronicallystrong.com
8. Kitty Taffe kittysclosetandmore.com
9. Cathy Anne Haumann Https://virtuallyadminblog.wordpress.com
10. Anita Farkas https://anaylapassion.com
11. Tolu L’queen Oluwaseyi-Daniel https://lqueenwrites.com/
These are the questions for you:
- What made you become a Blogger?
- Where do you see your website in 1 year from now?
- If you could go on vacation wherever you want, where would you go?
- What do you do, to get inspired for another blog post?
- What is one thing you are planning to do this month?
- What do you love to do besides writing?
- What makes you unique?
- What is your passion?
- What is your favorite “feel good song”?
- If you would ever do something crazy what would it be?
- What was your last Blog post about?
And don’t forget the 4 basic rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you (me)
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Enjoy yourself, and make someone feel the rays today.
© 2017, email@example.com. All rights reserved.